The DICT Development Group
1 definition found
From The Jargon File (version 4.4.7, 29 Dec 2003) :
1. To persist in discussing a specific subject.
2. To speak authoritatively on a subject about which one knows very little.
3. To complain to a person who is not in a position to correct the
4. To purposely annoy another person verbally.
5. To evangelize. See flame.
6. Also used to describe a less negative form of blather, such as friendly
bullshitting. ?Rave? differs slightly from flame in that rave implies
that it is the persistence or obliviousness of the person speaking that is
annoying, while flame implies somewhat more strongly that the tone or
content is offensive as well.
Contactfirstname.lastname@example.org Specification=RFC 2229