The DICT Development Group
2 definitions found
From The Collaborative International Dictionary of English v.0.48 :
Mocha \Mo"cha\, n.
1. A seaport town of Yemen, on the Red Sea, also spelled
2. A variety of coffee originally brought from Mocha.
3. An Abyssinian weight, equivalent to a Troy grain.
4. A flavoring made from an infusion of coffee or of a
combination of coffee with chocolate or cocoa.
5. A color of a deep chocolate brown.
Mocha stone (Min.), moss agate.
From WordNet (r) 3.0 (2006) :
n 1: soft suede glove leather from goatskin
2: a flavoring made from coffee mixed with chocolate
3: a superior dark coffee made from beans from Arabia [syn:
mocha, mocha coffee]
4: a dark brown color
Contactfirstname.lastname@example.org Specification=RFC 2229