The DICT Development Group
2 definitions found
From The Jargon File (version 4.4.7, 29 Dec 2003) :
1. interj. Term of mild surprise, usually tinged with outrage, as when one
attempts to save the results of two hours of editing and finds that the
system has just crashed.
2. Used as a name for just about anything. See foo.
3. vt. Similar to glitch, but usually used reflexively. ?My program just
4. Syn. for glark, which see.
From The Free On-line Dictionary of Computing (30 December 2018) :
/glork/ 1. Used as a name for just about anything.
2. Similar to glitch, but usually used reflexively. "My
program just glorked itself."
See also glark.
Contactemail@example.com Specification=RFC 2229