The DICT Development Group
1 definition found
for flow bog
From The Collaborative International Dictionary of English v.0.48 :
Flow \Flow\, n.
1. A stream of water or other fluid; a current; as, a flow of
water; a flow of blood.
2. A continuous movement of something abundant; as, a flow of
3. Any gentle, gradual movement or procedure of thought,
diction, music, or the like, resembling the quiet, steady
movement of a river; a stream.
The feast of reason and the flow of soul. --Pope.
4. The tidal setting in of the water from the ocean to the
shore. See Ebb and flow, under Ebb.
5. A low-lying piece of watery land; -- called also flow
moss and flow bog. [Scot.] --Jamieson.
Contactemail@example.com Specification=RFC 2229