The DICT Development Group
1 definition found
for Flashed glass
From The Collaborative International Dictionary of English v.0.48 :
Flash \Flash\ (fl[a^]sh), v. t.
1. To send out in flashes; to cause to burst forth with
sudden flame or light.
The chariot of paternal Deity,
Flashing thick flames. --Milton.
2. To convey as by a flash; to light up, as by a sudden flame
or light; as, to flash a message along the wires; to flash
conviction on the mind.
3. (Glass Making) To cover with a thin layer, as objects of
glass with glass of a different color. See Flashing, n.,
4. To trick up in a showy manner.
Limning and flashing it with various dyes. --A.
5. [Perh. due to confusion between flash of light and plash,
splash.] To strike and throw up large bodies of water from
the surface; to splash. [Obs.]
He rudely flashed the waves about. --Spenser.
Flashed glass. See Flashing, n., 3.
Contactemail@example.com Specification=RFC 2229